Schedule a Showing:
- Click this ONLINE LINK or call 775.204.0076 to schedule a showing.
- Showings are approved Monday - Friday 8:30am till 6:30pm
- A electronic device such as a smart phone, tablet, or computer is required to schedule a showing.
- A valid Drivers License is required for all non licensed agent showings.
- REALTORS email us directly at [email protected] for a Realtor link. Broker Referrals Honored.
Before filling out an application, please read the application requirements and rental terms at the bottom of this page and the property details page.
- A separate application is required for each adult in the household.
- Income needs to gross three times the rent with proof of current income submitted with the application.
- Applicants need to be 23 years of age or older.
- Any pets that will be in the household must be listed on the application with a picture attached to the application.
- A credit score below 650 or no credit score will increase the security deposit.
- Poor rental credit may result in a declined application or double, maybe triple a security deposit.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Applications can be transferred to a different available property within a two month period.
- Welcome Home reserves the right to not process an application until all required documents and information needed is received.
- Effective 2/19/2016 application fees are no longer refundable.
Time is of the Essence:
- The only way to hold a home is with a signed lease and full payment of the base security deposit.
approved applicant has 48 hours to electronically sign a lease and make
a electronic deposit once the lease and portal invite is sent out.
Residential Lease Terms:
- Leases must end in the Spring or Summer months unless advertised differently.
always upon owner approval with additional refundable security deposit of $500 per pet minimum if
- Pets must be mature (no puppies or kittens). There are breed restrictions.
- Some owners may require pet rent in addition to a an extra security deposit for pets.
- Some owners may require an extra security deposit for roommates. Some owners may not allow roommates.
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities - Sewer & Garbage billed through the management office.
- Tenants are responsible for landscaping maintenance and irrigation (sprinklers).
- Tenants must carry renters or liability insurance
- Unless Market Dictates, a approved applicant must have a lease start date no later than 14 days from the date that the applicant(s) are approved.
home (Federal and State Laws enforced)
- No Smoking of any kind allowed in homes or on the property
- Equal Housing Opportunity
Call (775) 200-1331Email: [email protected]